Our market and our product are growing & now it’s time to grow our team. See our available positions below!
National Sales Manager
- Graduate of any course, preferably a Graduate of BS Management, Business Administration, Commerce, Business Economics, Marketing Management and the like. Relative Masteral Degrees and Certificate Courses are a plus.
- With background experience in the technicalities behind tribology and automotives
- With at least 15 years sales experience, at least 5 years managerial/supervisory experience and at least 5 years in lubricant principal distribution
- Must have a wide network of contacts in the lubricants and automotive industry.
- First hand experience in successfully handling distributors, key accounts and other forms of automotive sales channels, pushing sales and corporate strategies and ensuring delivery of internal and external sales targets.
- Knows how to drive an manual vehicle and is willing to travel domestically 50% of the time.
- Mature, people oriented, customer centric, great communicator and unquestionable ethical record
- Highly analytical with good customer handling skills.
- Par-excellent Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Organized, Benevolent, Tough and able to multi-task.
- A born leader who is willing to work on the ground and lead by example
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- To lead the sales team and grow the output of national general trade, modern trade, key account and industrial sales through distribution management, sales personnel management, the mastery of the lubricant’s technical aspects, application, and support services, sales and technical training to both in-house sales personnel and distributor sales personnel, overseeing account management, creation, implementation and monitoring of strict internal and external rules with regards to sales, ensuring sales growth, consistency continuity in every sales region and installing backup measures.
Sales Representative in Region 8
- 2 yrs. experience as a sales representative handling key accounts, dealers, wholesalers and distributors (Automotive preferred)
- College graduate or associate degree in marketing, business mgt., entrepreneurship or mechanical engineering
Past experience should have been within Region 8 and Visayas in general (familiarity with the key cities and municipalities)
- Clear track record of hitting and exceeding sales targets and quotas
- Sales process (Prospecting, Needs Evaluation, Offer Development, Closing and Monitoring Post-sales)
- Credit investigation and managing account receivables.
- Sufficient grasp and current market knowledge to establish business targets and strategies.
- Drives a motorcycle and understands basic aspects of motoring, vehicle ownership and maintenance (both 2W and 4W prefered).
- MS Office proficient (Word, Powerpoint and Excel)
- Presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Business development within the designated area in order to hit volume and turnover targets set for the territory Assist the ABS for Visayas in achieving their regional targets and company-wide strategic objectives
Manage business partners in the area, their staff and stakeholders in order to ensure market development and penetration Conduct product training, events and promotions within the assigned area.
For interested applicants, you may send your resume and contact details through email@example.com or call us at (02) 930 7330
Click here to more about Pertua.